Review a real English session from foreign tutors
Review milestone and English study plan at ETOK
Over 400 lessons, 1,000 topics, 120 English songs to serve for ESL teaching
Creating an ETOK account is easy as 123. Just go to the Home page and you will see the Sign Up form.
NOTE: We provide a FREE TRIAL coupon during your first sign up! This FREE TRIAL coupon will be sent to your email right after you have completed the steps above.
We simplified things to get you started as quickly as possible. Just prepare the following:
Not much right?!
We designed our website as simple and intuitive as possible for you to easily cope up with the steps.
2. Select a tutor and choose your preferred Session Type by selecting between tabs.
3. Select a date you want to book then click on [ ] to show the available times for the selected day.
4. All selected time from the booking calendar will turn to yellow. You can deselect the time by clicking on the “x” button beside the time.
5. You can select as many as you want and they will automatically added to the Number of Sessions showing at the bottom part.
6. Once decided, you can now click on Book button to proceed to checkout.
7. In checkout page, you can still modify the Quantity or Number of Sessions or you can remove them completely. You can also continue browsing to book other tutors.
8. You can apply Promotion Code if you have one. Just click on “I have a promo code“.
9. You can proceed to reviewing of schedule if you have nothing more to add or change.
10. Review your plotted schedule. You can still change the schedule by clicking on each line of schedule.
11. Click on Next > button to proceed to payment.
12. Select the payment method you wish to use and then click on Pay Now button.
– Bank Transfer: This is a manual confirmation. After doing the bank transfer or deposit, send a copy of deposit slip or reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can verify your payment. On the subject of your email, include the ETOK Order Number.
– Cash Over-the-Counter: You will have to go to our Office to process the payment.
– Paypal: This payment option allows you to pay using Credit/Debit Card or your Paypal Account.
– Etok Credits: This payment option allows you to pay using your earned Credits from referral program. You can only use this when the Credits are sufficient for your total order amount.
13. After processing the payment, the system will reserve your selected session/s and you can view them at your My Account.
NOTE: If you chose Bank Transfer/Cash Over-the-Counter method, your booked session will be reserved for 12 hours but will automatically get cancelled if it remains unpaid.
Right after you sign up, we have sent you a Free Trial Code to be use for trial sessions. The promo code we have provided is a one-time use and only applicable to 10 mins for English Make sure you have the code handy then follow these steps:
2. Select a tutor and choose the 10 mins English calendar booking tab.
3. Select a date you want to book then click on [∇] to show the available times for the selected day.
4. The Free Trial Code is only applicable to one 10 mins English session. Select only 1 slot.
5. The selected time from the booking calendar will turn to yellow. You can deselect the time by clicking on the “x” button beside the time.
6. Once decided, you can now click on Book button to proceed to Review Order.
7. In Review Order, you can now apply the Free Trial Code we have sent to you. Just click on “I have a promo code” to enter the code.
8. Proceed to Review Schedule if you have nothing more to add or change.
9. You can still change your selected schedule if you want. Then click on Next > button to proceed into Order Confirmation.
10. The total amount should be zero if there’s no other sessions included in your order. Click on Confirm Order button to proceed.
11. After confirming, the system will reserve and create the Free Trial session for you. You can see the list of sessions at your My Account.
We have consolidated all of your transaction records at My Account. You can see your upcoming and past transactions including payments, reports, and link to the tutorial session.
To join in a tutorial session, just follow these steps:
3. You can use the Filter by and Sort By to easily see the upcoming sessions. By default it is always filtered by Pending Sessions.
4. You can click on the session to redirect you the details.
5. In the session detail, you should be seeing the Join Session button. Click on it if you are ready to join.
6. The system will redirect you to open Zoom application. It is your choice if you would like to open the Zoom via browser or via Zoom applicaiton installed on your computer.
7. When Zoom loads up, just wait for your Tutor to accept you to the session room.
NOTE: The Join Session button will only be showing if the session is not yet completed. The tutor will only accept you to the room on the time and day of your schedule.
If you wish to tell something to your Tutor or if you have any concerns about the upcoming session. You can contact them in two ways:
1. From the Session Detail, there is a section to post your message under Message and communication history. Once you send a message through this, the system will send a notification to your Tutor via email and in-system notifications.
2. Another way to contact them is through our Admin guys. Just simply send us a message at email@example.com then we will relay your message to your respective Tutor.
We encourage our Students not to miss any opportunity to learn, so instead of cancelling, we offer Rescheduling of session.
Our Reschedulling steps are:
1. Send a message to your Tutor or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org a day before to your appointment.
2. Your message should contains the following:
• Which session you would like to reschedule
• Reason for rescheduling
• New preferred date of Session
3. The tutor will get back to you for the confirmation of new Session date
NOTE: The new date of Session will be subjected to Tutor’s availability
ETOK Credits are your earned commissions every time someone is using your Referral Code during session booking.